Sunday 10 February 2013

My week in books (4th-10th Feb)

So as well as my book being published I also won a competition heeeee :) The third one this year! I'm on a roll haha. So this time I won an ebook copy of A Shimmer of Angels by Lisa M. Basso.


 


This week I bought 4 books; 

Freak of Nature by Julia Crane 



Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans 



Hopeless by Colleen Hoover 



And then finally The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski 


Not sure when I'll get to read them all though as I've got so many books already. Though I did start reading Freak of Nature and I'm already over half way through. Enjoying it so far :) 
I saw Wreck-It Ralph this morning and enjoyed it. Not sure I'll buy the DVD though. 
Anywho, that was my week! Hope you guys had a good week too :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment