Sunday 28 April 2013

Review - Painted Blind by Michelle A. Hansen + My Week In Books 22nd-28th April

Review:

4/5 stars!

Painted Blind is a modern retelling on the story of Psyche and Cupid.
I love Greek mythology so this was a must read for me. It was an enjoyable read and I found it hard to put down. The only thing I didn't really like was the main character Psyche. She was quite annoying at times. I loved Erik/Eros.





Bought:

Going Under by S. Walden (ebook copy £0.65)


Heard great things about this one and can't wait to read it!


The Collector (Dante Walker #1) by Victoria Scott (paperback)


Heard great things about this book too.


Freebies (so many I think my Kindle is going to explode!):

The MacKinnon Curse (prequel) by J.A. Templeton




The Deepest Cut (a MacKinnon Curse novel, Book 1) by J.A. Templeton


Like this cover :)


Between Friends by Amanda Cowen




What I Didn't Say by Keary Taylor


Currently reading this and it's good so far!


Grishma (Necoh Saga) by Kelly Blount




Love's Second Chance (Second Chance Series) by L.P. Dover




Brightest Kind of Darkness, YA paranormal romance (Brightest Kind of Darkness, Book #1) by P.T. Michelle



All photos taken from Goodreads.

Hope you guys had a great week.
I've been revising for exams :(

No comments :

Post a Comment