Tuesday 18 June 2013

My Favourite Books That I've Read So Far This Year

My Favourite Books That I've Read So Far This Year.
So seeing as it's June and we're now half way through the year I thought I would write a blog post on my favourite books that I've read so far this year.
Drumroll please...
1. Flight by Lindsay Leggett.

5/5 stars
Words cannot describe how much I love this book.
The setting, plot and characters were all amazing.
It is one of my all time favourites.
The ending had me doing this...
Cannot wait for the sequel!
2. Mad World Series by Christine Zolendz.
Book 1 - Fall from Grace
4/5 stars
Book 2 - Saving Grace
5/5 stars
Book 3 - Scars and Songs
Currently reading and loving!
This is one of my favourite series ever!
Grace and Shane are perfect together and Zolendz's take on fallen angels is refreshing and captivating.
3. Raksha (Blood and Fire #1) by Frankie Rose.
5/5 stars.
This is a fantastic book.
The world that Frankie Rose has created is well detailed and intriguing. The plot was never dull and had several twists and turns.
Kit was a brilliant protagonist and Ryka was a dreamy love interest. As Sheldon would say, "he's zazzy"
Can't wait for the sequel!
4. Never Trust a Prince by Sonya Lano.
4.5/5 stars
I really enjoyed this book. It was well written, witty and I often found myself laughing out loud. The characters were awesome and the plot was never boring and kept surprising me.
5. The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence #1) by Jessica Sorenson.
4/5 stars
Such an emotional read!
It took me a while to get into this but then I really enjoyed it.
That ending though!
And Kayden's dad...
I need the sequel now!
I've read 40 books so far this year! My goal for the year was 60 so I'm ahead of schedule!
All book covers taken from Goodreads.


No comments :

Post a Comment