Saturday 17 August 2013

My Favourite Series (with 3 or more books)

In no particular order...
The Thursday Next series by Jasper Fforde


Mr Fforde is a genius. I love all his books.
In this series the main character Thursday Next travels into books.



The Tales of the Ketty Jay series by Chris Wooding





Chris Wooding is another fantastic author.
This series is action packed and very funny.
The fourth and final book comes out next month!


The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini



I haven't actually gotten around to reading Inheritance yet but I love this series. If you like fantasy books you should definitely read these books.


The Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick





I love this series and not just because Patch is my favourite book boyfriend. This is also my favourite angel series.


The A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin



This series is brilliant because none of the characters are safe. My favourites in the series are books 1 and 3.
Unfortunately I found book 4 really boring but apart from that I really like these books.


The Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien



LOVE this series.
These books are the reason I started writing.


The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling



I grew up with these books and adore the magical world that Rowling has created.


The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins



The best thing about this series is Finnick but I do like Katniss.
My favourite of the series is Catching Fire but I HATE Mockingjay. How could Collins do that?! Between the deaths and the boring plot I really did not enjoy the final book.


The Old Kingdom series by Garth Nix



There is a #3.5 book which contains short stories and is called Across the Wall. Also there is going to be a book #4 called Clariel! *fangirls* set 300 years before Sabriel.
If you like fantasy you should definitely read this series.


The Mad World series by Christine Zolendz




This series is an interesting take on angels.
I really enjoyed it and love Grace and Shane.


Mad World photos taken from Goodreads. All other photos are mine.

J x

No comments :

Post a Comment