Sunday 7 September 2014

Showcase Sunday #1


Showcase Sunday is a weekly feature created by Books, Biscuits, and Tea.



Read:

Cuckoo Song by Frances Hardinge


 2.5/5 stars

Read my review here



The Rain by Virginia Bergin


2/5 stars

Read my review here.



For Review:



Thanks to Xpresso Book Tours and Karice Bolton.



Borrowed:

I raided the new local library and was impressed with the selection of books.





Bought:



I have an ecopy of Trial by Fire to review but I bought a paperback copy presuming that I'm going to love it (I loved the Starcrossed series).
Not sure if I prefer this cover of The Jewel or not. I like the colour of the dress.



Currently Reading:



I loved Divergent and thought Insurgent was a bit disappointing so hopefully I enjoy this. Unfortunately I do know the ending *sob*


Hope you all had a great week!



No comments :

Post a Comment