Sunday 21 September 2014

Showcase Sunday #3


Showcase Sunday is a feature created by Books, Biscuits, and Tea.




My Week:

I submitted a short story for an anthology and now that submissions are closed I can announce that it was accepted!
It's called Escaping Rapture and will be part of a post-apocalyptic anthology called After Tomorrow which is being published in December by Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing!
I'm so excited!
I will post updates as they come.



Thanks to ZillahDesign for the lovely poster!



Read:

The Night Itself (The Name of the Blade, #1) by Zoe Marriott


3.5/5 stars

This was an interesting read and I definitely want to read the sequel.




Storm (Elementals, #1) by Brigid Kemmerer

3.5/5 stars

Read my review here.





For Review:


Thanks to Bloomsbury Plc (UK & ANZ)!





Currently Reading:

Perfect Ruin (The Internment Chronicles, #1) by Lauren DeStefano





No comments :

Post a Comment