Sunday 14 September 2014

Showcase Sunday #2


Showcase Sunday is a feature hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea.




Read:

Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth


3/5 stars

I liked this but I found it slightly disappointing.
Not much seemed to happen (as in Insurgent) and being the conclusion to a trilogy it didn't seem that big or exciting.




Surrounded by Water by Stephanie Butland


3/5 stars

Read my review here.





For Review:


Thanks to Orion Publishing Group!

I love this cover!




Won: 


Thanks to New Adult Book Club.





Bought:

The Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu box set


I've only read Legend, which I liked, but I've heard that Prodigy and Champion are better and when I saw this box set I just had to buy it. It's so pretty!





Currently Reading:

The Night Itself by Zoe Marriott







No comments :

Post a Comment