Sunday 5 October 2014

Showcase Sunday #5




Showcase Sunday is a feature hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.




Read:

Hidden Sins (Luke Fletcher Series, #1) by Karice Bolton


DNF (1/5 stars)

Review to come.




Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas
 


3.5/5 stars

Didn't enjoy this as much as I thought I would.

Read my review here.





The Moment Collector by Jodi Lynn Anderson


2.5/5 stars

Read my review here.




Bought:





I have an ecopy of Black Ice but the hardback was too nice not to buy. 
I can't wait to read To All The Boys I've Loved Before and love the cover.
The new Harry Potter covers are sooo pretty!




For Review:



These were 'Read Now' on NetGalley and I've heard good things about them so I thought why not? and downloaded them.

Thanks to Little, Brown Books for Young Readers.




Currently Reading:

Between the Lives by Jessica Shrivington




No comments :

Post a Comment