Tuesday 9 December 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2014


Top Ten Tuesday is a feature created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.



This week the topic is Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2014.


Here are my choices...


1. Mindy McGinnis

 

I loved the setting, the writing style and the characters so much!






2. Markus Zusak

I really enjoyed The Book Thief. 
It made me cry so much!





3. Leila Sales

 
I enjoyed This Song Will Save Your Life and I'm looking forward to reading more by Leil Sales.






4. Veronica Roth





I really enjoyed Divergent and while the other books in the series were disappointing, I found the world she created interesting and I liked Tris.






5. Jennifer L. Armentrout


I loved White Hot Kiss and I plan to read more by Jennifer L. Armentrout soon.
Even though she's not the best author I enjoyed the world she created and the characters.






6. Tracy Banghart


I loved Shattered Veil (now Rebel Wing) and want to read more by Tracy Banghart.






7. John Green

 
Really enjoyed The Fault in Our Stars.





8. Kendare Blake


  I love Greek mythology and this was an intriguing read that I loved.






9. Josephine Angelini





I really enjoyed the Starcrossed series and the mythology in it.






10. Zoe Marriott


I loved the Japenese mythology in The Night Itself and definitely want to read more by Zoe Marriott.


No comments :

Post a Comment