Saturday 23 May 2015

Recommendation #2 - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D


The missions of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division.



When Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D first started I have to admit that it wasn't that great but it gets better, A LOT better.

The show intertwines with the films (something I love) and also has guest appearances from characters such as Nick Fury, Maria Hill and Lady Sif.  

So far there have been two seasons and the show has been renewed for a third *happy dance*


If you've watched The Avengers then you'll know that Coulson died but he's back and in the first season you find out how.
As usual, Coulson has great lines and is just generally awesome.





My favourite characters are Fitzsimmons aka. Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons. They're science geeks and are just too cute!




Melinda May is the kick-ass, no-nonsense character in the show and you can't help but like her.


Everyone calls her The Cavalry and you find out why in season two.
Cool fact - Ming-Na Wen, the actress that plays May, did the voice for Mulan in the Disney film!



Skye is an outsider who ends up joining S.H.I.E.L.D. 
I wasn't too keen on her to begin with but she's grown on me a lot.




The plot gets really good and I'm so glad that I continued watching after those first few episodes!

If you're a Marvel fan then this show is a must.




No comments :

Post a Comment