Friday 3 July 2015

Beautiful Blogger Award

I've been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award!

Thank you to the lovely Dani at Dani Reviews Things.




The Rules

  1. List seven random facts about yourself.
  2. Place the badge below on your blog.
  3. Nominate seven more beautiful bloggers.
 




My Seven 'Interesting' Facts:


1. I've never eaten meat.

I was brought up as a vegetarian by my parents and have stuck with it as meat doesn't appeal to me.



2. I've lived in three different countries.

I was born in England where I have spent most of my life, but I went to high school in New Zealand and spent one year of my degree in France.



3. I don't drink tea or coffee.

I just don't like the taste! Weird I know.
It wasn't until a few years ago that I started drinking hot chocolate or fizzy drinks. 



4. I've never seen The Sound of Music.

I have never sat down and watched it. 
I'm not that keen on musicals so that might be one reason I haven't see it yet.



5. I'm thinking of getting a tattoo.

For a while now I've been thinking of getting a tattoo. 
Buutttt the thought of the pain and that it's permanent are putting me off. I wish there were tattoos that lasted for a year or so. That would be good. 



6. I like to ski.

I've been skiing about four times now and I love it!
I would definitely recommend giving it a try.



7. This is a little controversial but I'm Team Gale

I'm sorry but I just don't like Katniss and Peeta together. I like Gale more.




Now to nominate seven more Beautiful Bloggers...
(Sorry if you've already been nominated)

 1. Charnell from Reviews from a Bookworm.
2. Kelly from Effortlessly Reading.
      3. Fallon and Morgan at Seeing Double in Neverland.
4. Donna from Book Passion for Life
5. Jay at Vailia's Page Turner. 
6. Olivia at Brewing up Books. 
7. Amanda at Nellie and Co. 


 

       

No comments :

Post a Comment