Sunday 12 July 2015

Showcase Sunday #45





Showcase Sunday is a feature created and hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.



My Week:

I took part in the Secret Beach Read Buddy Swap hosted by What a Nerd Girl Says and I received my presents this week!
Thank you Charlie!







 Read:


Parallel by Lauren Miller - 3.5/5 stars.

 Aurora by Kim Stanley Robinson - 2.5/5 stars - Read my review here.





For Review:



 Thanks to Random House UK, Cornerstone, Pan Macmillan and Simon and Schuster UK Children's!




Gifted:
 


Thanks Charlie!





 These were birthday presents.
I already have Sabriel and Lirael but with different covers. Now I have the ones matching Clariel :)

The Firefly book is gorgeous and I can't wait to read it.




Currently Reading:
 
 



Posts you might have missed:







 

No comments :

Post a Comment