Sunday 16 August 2015

Showcase Sunday #49





Showcase Sunday is a feature created and hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea where people show what they've been reading etc.





 I had Monday and Tuesday off which was nice but one of those days feels wasted because I watched the new Fantastic Four film. It was so bad. Seriously. I wish I could get the hours back I wasted watching it.





However I did also go and see The Man from U.N.C.L.E which I really enjoyed. Henry Cavill was charming and drool worthy, of course, and I liked Armie Hammer's character too.











Landline by Rainbow Rowell - 3/5 stars - Read my review here.






Mystical Bites anthology - Kindle copy, £0.99.

I actually have a short story featured in this so go buy it! :)







 Need by Joelle Charbonneau
An Inheritance of Ashes by Leah Bobet
We'll Never Be Apart by Emiko Jean

 Thanks to HMH Books for Young Readers!





Reawakened (The Reawakened, #1) by Colleen Houck













 


No comments :

Post a Comment