Sunday 30 August 2015

Showcase Sunday #51


Showcase Sunday is a feature created and hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea where people show what they've been reading etc.





It felt a bit like Christmas for me this week as I gave in and bought myself a PS4. Not just any one - a limited edition steel grey one with Batman on! It came with Arkham Knight and I also bought the LEGO Hobbit game (I love the LEGO games).
 









 Nothing Left to Burn by Patty Blount - 3/5 stars - Read my review here.

Embers (The Wings of War, #1) by Karen Ann Hopkins - 2/5 stars - Review to come.






I pre-ordered a limited platinum signed edition of Demon Road and it arrived!
I'm looking forward to reading it.








Thanks to Karen Ann Hopkins and Kismet Book Touring!








The Martian by Andy Weir











 


No comments :

Post a Comment