Sunday 18 October 2015

Showcase Sunday #58





Showcase Sunday is a feature created and hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea where people show what they have been reading etc.






 Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling - 3/5 stars.

Zeroes (Zeroes, #1) bu Scott Westerfeld, Margo Lanagan and Deborah Biancotti - 2.5/5 stars - Read my review here.

 Nimona by Noelle Stevenson - 4/5 stars.











I took part in the Secret Booooook or Treat Buddy Swap organised by Sara (What a Nerd Girl Says‏). The lovely Sophia (@SophLightwood) was my buddy and sent me the above. 
Thank you!


I received the following books:

The Next Together (The Next Together, #1) by Lauren James
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1) by Renee Ahdieh









Doctor Who: Time Lord Fairy Tales by Justin Richards









 






No comments :

Post a Comment