Sunday 13 March 2016

Showcase Sunday #72


Showcase Sunday is a feature created and hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea where people show what they have been reading etc.

 



 
 I'm still freaking out over the new Captain America: Civil War trailer. OMG it looks amazing. Seriously cannot wait to watch it.

I'm slowly catching up on the TV shows I missed while I was on holiday, one of which is season two of Agent Carter - I adore Peggy!
 
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Once Upon a Time have restarted. I'm going to be so angry if Emma doesn't save Hook! Looking forward to seeing Hercules and Megara :)










Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling - 5/5 stars.

Rubies and Silk (The Tienimi Club series, #4) by Aurelia Fray - 5/5 stars - Read my review here.










I won a proof of The Wolf Road by Beth Lewis through Goodreads.
Thanks Killer Reads!
It sounds so good!











Thanks to Egmont and Hachette Children's Group!





 




The Infinite Sea (The 5th Wave, #2) by Rick Yancey


I'm not enjoying this as much as The 5th Wave but I really like Rick Yancey's writing style.











 



No comments :

Post a Comment