Sunday 8 May 2016

Showcase Sunday #80


Showcase Sunday is a feature created and hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea where people show what they have been reading and buying etc.





 
I finished the second series of Daredevil this week and ooohhhh it was good! 
I loved The Punisher and can't wait for his show.











Diamonds and Pearls (The Tienimi Club series, #5) by Aurelia Fray - 5/5 stars - Review to come!

I  love this series. So sad this is the last book :(








Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands, #1) by Alwyn Hamilton


I bought a paperback copy of this because I only had a Kindle copy.
Alwyn Hamilton is going to YALC so I'm planning to get it signed :)

 





 
 The Archived (The Archived, #1) by Victoria Schwab


I've had this for ages and seeing as Schwab is going to YALC I wanted to read it before July so that I can get it signed if I like it.
















 

No comments :

Post a Comment