Monday 31 October 2016

My NaNoWriMo Challenge



The one and only time I have done NaNoWriMo was in 2009.
I wrote a story called Would You Like Brains With That? which was about a girl called Danira who worked at a cafe for the undead. 
You can read the first few chapters here
I still need to edit it. Bad Jess.


As some of you may know, I'm a writer. At least, I like to think that I am. 
I write in my spare time but that only tends to be a few hours at the weekend so it takes ages for me to finish stories.
 
So this NaNoWriMo I'm planning to do something different.
Instead of starting a new novel I am going to work on my existing novels - of which there are many. Primarily (hopefully) I will be focusing on the angel story I'm writing.
Also instead of writing 50,000 words or more, I am going to write every day even if it's just a sentence.
I'm hoping that this will boost my word count.

So, yeah, that's my plan!


Are you participating in NaNoWriMo this year?


 

No comments :

Post a Comment