Saturday 28 October 2017

FairyLoot Unboxing - October - Villainous





- Don't go any further if you don't want to see any spoilers! -




I finally got my first FairyLoot box!

 I was so excited to get it and I'm glad that I did!

The theme for the October box was 'Villainous' and I LOVE everything inside!


Here's what was inside (and my attempt at arsty photos :/) . . .







A hardcover of The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo (red foiling exclusive to FairyLoot) - isn't it gorgeous?!

The Language of Thorns postcards.




A pocket mirror designed by Little Inkling Designs with a quote from The Young Elites by Marie Lu.

A coaster inspired by Moriarty and designed by the talented Evie Seo.

A Death Eater pin designed by House of Wonderland.

A Maleficient candle from Meraki Candles which smells lovely.




A print designed by Evie Seo with a quote from The Aeneid by Virgil which features in The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare.

An art print of Night of Cake and Puppets by Laini Taylor.






A hardcover of Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie Dao (which sounds really good).
There's also a letter from the author and a signed bookplate.





I LOVE the contents of this box and I definitely want to buy another one.
I think it's very good value considering how much is inside and that the contents are exclusive.
I missed out on the November box :( but there's a limited number being released on the 3rd November so fingers crossed I manage to get my hands on one of those.
I'm also going to try and get a three-month subscription when the December boxes are released :)



Do you get FairyLoot boxes?
What's your favourite theme been?



No comments :

Post a Comment